How we look after our clients investments is very important, not only for you, but also for us. It is very important to follow a structured process to ensure that you get the right results.
This is our process to make sure that your money is invested properly.
- We carry out a Psychometric Risk Profile Assessment so that we can fully understand your order alprazolam online Attitude to Investment Risk and Capacity for Loss.
- We then design the correct Asset Allocation for your investments.
- Once we have designed the correct Asset Allocation for you, we select the best available funds to match the Asset Allocation.
However, it does not end there, investments are not a one stop process.
- We have a Review Process to identify when funds start to perform badly.
- If necessary, we will recommend a change to your funds to remove any poorly performing funds.
- You do not need to be involved in this process, as we will do this for you.
But what happens if a particular Asset class has a great year?
- If a particular Asset class or fund has performed particularly well, your agreed Asset Allocation is no longer yours, as the risk level will have changed.
- We have a Review process to ensure that your investments remain consistently in the agreed level of risk.
As with any investment, there is no guarantee that the target return will be achieved, and investors may get back less than the amount they invested. Past performance and forecasts are not reliable indicators of future performance. Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and is subject to change.